I don't know much of anything, but I've tried to learn a few things so far.
1. Talk less, listen more.
2. People who want to be in your life will make the effort.
3. There is very little you can control. But you can exercise everyday and try to eat right.
4. Show up - things might happen.
5. Chasing inspiration is a good enough reason.
6. Write and mail letters.
7. If someone has inspired you or made an impact in your life, let them know.
8. Blood doesn't define family.
9. There is no substitute for doing the work.
10. Always have a guitar pick.
11. Missing a chance happens. Missing it again is on you.
12. Silence is just as important as music.
13. Being chronically early is just as bad as always running late.
14. BB King 'Live at the Regal'
15. I know of few issues that are truly black or white.